A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our 12 Year Anniversary


Our First Prom Date May 1995
(a little blurry, had to take pictures with my camera of these Pictures)


Our Wedding Picture



Our Second Prom Date
Our Very First Date March 1995
Sadie's What a night will never forget

Here are some more updated pictures of us now.








































WOW, I can't believe it has already been TWELVE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! And none of it has been boring.

For those of you that really don't know our history I will give you the short story. LOL!

Devin and Fawn both born and raised here in Mesa, AZ. Devin is one year and two weeks older than Fawn. We have known each other since we were little kids. We both attended the same church. Then when I was 11 my mom got remarried and moved next door to Devin. My step brother and Devin were good friends and of course I tagged along. But no sparks were happening yet, Until About October of 94' when we started hanging out with the same large group of friends. He saw me date two other guys in the group(short term of course) then I finally realized who I was supposed to be with. In March of 95' we went on our first date. Then on November 1996 we were married in Mesa. And been happily married ever since.
Couple funny stories. Devin was the priest president (in church) and I was the Laurel President so we would go to meetings together and before I got my license we would get rides together from other adult leaders and they would drop us off at the same house and the other one would walk home. But, little did we know they thought we were brother and sister. (Knowing that my mom had remarried but didn't put two and two together that it wasn't too his dad) Well, after getting our wedding invitation they finally figured it out. Lets just say they were really confused when they saw us kissing before the wedding. HAHAHAHAHA Fun game too play on people.
Devin and I worked together for three years. First job at Taco Bell, Second job good old BIG SURF, and third at a art framing shop for a couple of years well until Taylor had arrived. It was so much fun it was our way too make sure we saw plenty of each other. LOL,

1 comment:

Connie said...

That's a super cute story! AND get this - I was at the MV prom in '95!! I went to Westwood HS (I was a jr. in '95), but got invited to MV's as well. I saw that picture and I'm like "Wow, that background looks REALLY familiar". LOL

I got your message about the coupons - organize them by the date of the Sunday paper that they come. If your family would be so kind, ask them to write the date of the Sunday that they come in on the front of each insert, that would be SO helpful to you. That's how we know to locate different coupons so easily. Make sure you check out the deals going on at Fry's this week, they're awesome! :)