A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tayton's 6th Bday




















Riding his scooter on the new 202!!!!!



















CANNON BALL!!!!!!!!!!




















First Day of Kindergarten what a happy day that was,
He was so excited and still is everyday to go to school.





















Look Mom, Blue Coconut Flavor, Yummy!




















I am such a awesome big brother, He loves to hold onto
Aeden so he wouldn't fall over.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYTON!






Just a few pictures that I have in my computer of him over the past few years.











All five kids in order,

























Tayton and his brothers swimming

























Daxton pushing Tayton around in the high chair at McDonald's.
Next Tayton fell out and hurt himself. Always fun until someone
gets hurt.
























Tayton and his DADDY at Peter Piper Pizza.













HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYTON!









Tayton showing his mom his beautiful smile and his cute
dimples.


I can't believe it my middle baby is already 6. I wanna cry. He has always been the biggest pill out of all 5 kids. But since he started Kindergarten he has done a 180 and let me tell you he has become the most sweetest little boy in the world. I love it and him. Well, Today he woke up too his dad calling him to wish him a happy birthday. Then I went and picked him up for lunch and headed off to McDonald's, Imagine that. Then we took the journey to Walmart and he got too pick out cupcakes for his class. Then tonight we took him to Fudruckers and Calvin won a stuffed animal so he gave it too Tayton(how sweet) for his bday. Tayton had been trying to win a prize and couldn't seem to do it. But, never fear Tayton your BIG Brother is here. Let me tell you how much my kids do surprise me. I know that my kids love each other but as siblings do they fight and well, Tonight showed how much they really do love one another and I felt so good inside.

Love you buddy and hope that you have a wonderful day at your Party.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, Happy Birthday cute boy!