A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Anniversary Date

Us waiting for our Table

I asked our massage lady to take a picture of us and well this is what we got. Oh well it was a great hour.

Us at Olive Garden enjoying our piece and quiet.





Devin after his nice massage. Go "Massage Envy"





















Here is our Actual Date,

First we headed off to get a couples massage, at Massage Envy. If you ever need a great massage but don't wanna pay an arm and a leg this is the best place, plus they have two tables in the same room for couples. Let me tell you we really didn't interact with this but it was still so nice to get a have an hour of rest and relaxation. Devin's back has been bothering him so he enjoyed it much more than I did. But well it was ssooooooooooo enjoyable. Then we headed to Olive Garden to have a nice quiet dinner. Other than our old not so friendly waitress it was a nice and quiet dinner. Then since our night was still young we headed to Wonderful Wonderland Walmart to look for Christmas present ideas for the kids.

I just want Devin to know that I have enjoyed the long run that we have had and I am so excited for the next many years together. I can't wait too hit our 50 year anniversary. Many people thought because we were so young and in a bad situation that we wouldn't last but look at us. I love you and glad that you had enough nerve too tell me how you feel and started this wonderful journey.

No comments: