A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's official

I am so excited, Devin just got a new calling and I think he will do awesome at it. And I think it is exactly what he needs. He is now the 1st counselor in the Young Men's. WOW. A mouthful. He is so excited about it. I told Bro. Hunsaker that he can't do anything with the youth because every time he does he gets hurt. LOL the last time he broke his collar bone. It has been a few years ago but, he keeps forgetting that he isn't a teenager again. I have to keep reminding him. I am so excited it is going to be a ton of work and responsibility but I know that he can do it and we are both so excited. And apparently there are some young men and leaders that are excited also.

Anyways, good luck Handsome and I love you and support you.

No comments: