A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday 12Taylor

Well, I am in complete shock right now as I am writing this Blog. I say it but just can't believe it. My Daughter just turned 12. Let me say it one more time. My Daughter just turned 12. Nope not helping. LOL. I know that a lot of it has to do with the fact that none of my kids look their age. But still where the heck did time go. 12 years. Not sure what to say to that one. Crazy isn't it.

Well, since it was her special day I took her out and we took pictures of her. And we made cards for her to give out to family and friends. I think they turned out really cute. Helps that she is in them but thanks to smilebox I was able to create this master piece. LOL. Anyways enjoy. I will post her party later.






























2 comments:

NikNik said...

Happy BDay Taylor and thank you for the heads up Fawn...my oldest is 12 in 5 months....ahhhhhhh!!

wackywilsons said...

What a big girl! She deserves a cute photo shoot...she does have 4 brothers for heaven's sake!!!

Where are you working? Do give me some more details on that one...how has the transition been for you? How nice that you are home in the afternoons and there for dinnertime... I am sure the kiddos miss their mama, but you will make up for it with all those kisses!