A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Monday, May 11, 2009

Quadding Fun
















Holly Cow this was a much needed day. I have a quad that just sits there and doesn't really get used. Lots of factors of that one I won't get into.
Aeden learned how to wave and say hi so that is what he did almost the entire time the guys would ride by doing wellies. Plus I wish I had a better camera so it can show how hi the guys really got. Mine isn't mean for the fast motion. Makes me sad. But oh well.
So Kevin took Devin out to the race tracks off of ironwood but was only allowed to ride one lap due to race day. But they decided to hit a side road and Devin called me to join him. So we did. But, Let me tell you how much I hate riding in the heat. And so do the kids. WOW 100' degrees sucks. I hate AZ for that reason. But, was a fun hour and a half of riding. Kids had a good time, had some good family and friends time, Plus, I got a little bit too much sun but that's ok my skin needed a little darker color. LOL. Well enjoy I know we did.

No comments: