A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Well, Good Thoughts

I am leaving a post regarding my last post. Today while I was at The Dollar Store, with all Five kids. I had once again another older lady comment that I had FIVE KIDS. And I politely said yes, Smiled and looked at all of them. She then proceeded to tell me that she could only handle her three boys. Then said that she gives me credit for doing such a good job handling them. She said that she had been watching me threw out the store and she said that I was doing a great job. It made me realize that there are polite people out there that don't criticize all us young mothers.

Then another lady commented on how I was talking politely to my hubby on the phone. Then I realized that there are nosy people too. LOL. I guess what I am saying is it made me feel really good too have people tell me what a good job I am doing. Because today was defiantly one of those days I needed someone to tell me, I wanted to scream after having all the kids and running around Mesa looking for last minute Girl Scout items for our Father Daughter Dance. Yeah.

No comments: