A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Stupid People in the world

Ok I am just gonna vent for a while, HAHAHA. I know that I look young and that I am young for having five kids. But, I am really tired of stupid people in this world trying to tell me how to raise my kids and/or telling me that I have too many kids. For one, it is none of their business how many kids Devin and I decide to have. Two, I am not asking for any one's help raising them. I am a stay at home mom doing the best job that I can do. And Devin is working full time doing a Dang good job busting his butt to provide for his wife and five kids.

I went into a store and of course all my kids followed behind me. And as usually Daxton (TWO YEAR OLD) was a little wild. And I was putting Aeden down so I could calm him down and of course I hear the whispering in the back ground. The typical are those really all her kids or are you babysitting. So I having a sum what bad day turned around smiled then went off. Yes they are mine and I am proud of them even when they are having a wild moment. I was really amazed by their response. But, Just tired of the looks and the stupid questions. Well, Mumbling behind my back like I can't hear them.

I am now 30 years old and I have been doing this for a long time and don't need the criticizing behind my back that I shouldn't have so many kids and they are out of control. For everyone who has kids you know that they are not always perfect. There is always one in the group that is crazy in public. But you can't get rid of them so you just pray that they don't go over bored on the tantrums.


Okay I am done but just pray that people will think before they whisper or judge because they don't know every one's situation.

5 comments:

gray-gang said...

This is why I love you Fawn-you are real! I will never forget the time (long long ago) when I ran into you at Walmart-My kids were HORRIBLE and I was praying I wouldn't see anyone I knew-then around the corner were you and some of your kids. I was so embarrased b/c I couldn't even have a 5 minute comversation with you without them being obnoxious! I wanted to die but then you told me- your kids have moments like that too. You made me feel normal! You even gave me a suggestion I still use today-you told me you let yours play with a toy or a book then when you get to the register you put it up. What great advice(I am sure you probably don't even remember this!) Through the years, I have decided that I would take a wild and crazy kid anytime-they are full of personality and fun. They keep us on our toes and they make life interesting! I would not give up my 3 wild girls for anything!!! And I know you have tons of fun with your kids and wouldn't trade them for anything! I know you are a great mother and you are doing amazing!! People are just stupid and ignorant and unhappy I their own life and by talking crap and judging other-it makes them think they feel better. Don't let these idiots get to you! You are doing great!

Michelle Connolly said...

Fawn, just wanted to say hi. I saw your blog link through Adam and Amanda's. I agree about stupid people. I get comments about my boys all the time. My boys feed off each other and are crazy 24-7. Usually the comments I get are, "wow you've got your hands full" or "which one is yours?" Sometimes I laugh and sometimes all I can do is sigh! Tell Devon hi for us!

Unknown said...

That is crazy. I totally know about that cuz it happens all the time to us too. I have had some pretty rude people before, and I never think of a comment to come back with until I have already walked away. (Maybe that is for the better on my part!) =0)
Have a great night!

The Johnson Family said...

Thats a funny story, you should of told them you have 2 more kids but their at home with dad, I would love to see the look on their face!! How's Mesa treatin ya, we actually really do miss seeing all your kids running around the neighborhood or should I say street. There is nobody left around here!! Anyway, glad things are going good with you guys!!

Manda said...

lol- I totally agree with the rude/stupid people thing! I remeber when we were pregnant with Koltin and everyone stared at us like "oh my gosh I cant believe shes pregnant. Of course they were old people, I had no ring on becaues my fingers where swollen, and no makeup, Adam had a mustache. Funny thing was the same people that were talking probably got married at 17!I was 23!!!!