A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Look at my Savings


I just want too say check out this blog. Connie is amazing. I went off her notes and I only spent $15.00 at Fry's and Walgreen's. I didn't need any of these items right now but great idea too stock up and have them just in case. But I felt like superwoman today with everything that I got and the little that I paid.
Walgreen's, Got the Dimetapp on sale for $3.99. Then went to a site online and printed off a $2.00 coupon so I spent $4.00 on both.
Then got the Crest Toothpaste for $1.99 then in there monthly coupon book, they have a dollar off and I had a $1.00 off coupon from the Sunday paper. So spent nothing.
Then I realized I didn't get the toothbrushes so I paid and when I paid the cashier gave me a $5.00 off coupon. So I got the toothbrushes $1.99, $1.00 coupon in monthly magazine, and gave him the $5.00 coupon and he told me I had to spend at least $5.00 to use this coupon. So I grabbed the closest thing at the register got The ludens cough drops, extra gum, M & M's and toothbrushes. I only spent .95 cents
Then went to Fry's and got two Febreze They are on sale for $6.99 (at my Fry's) then had two $5.00 coupons then the Oral B toothbrush for $5.99 and a $5.00 coupon. So I spent $5.00 if felt really good. Thanks again Frank for coupons and Connie for guidance.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Fantastic job! Isn't it so fun to save mad money! :) Stock piling is awesome too - keep following the guidance of our chrch leaders & you can't go wrong. :)