A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Monday, October 13, 2008

Congratulations

I just wanted to tell my little sister Mindy congratulations. She had her second baby. Brylee Rose Colwell 6 lbs 12 ounces, 19 inches. Devin and I were able to leave all the kids home with Taylor, Yeah and go down to the hospital and visit the two of them. She had a lot of company crammed in a small room. She looked like she was in lot of pain but she still looked great, AS ALWAYS. She was a trooper hope she gets feeling better as the night goes on.
It made me wanna cry when I held that little newborn baby in my arms it made me realize that I will never have another baby ever. As much as I love my kids and yes I have plenty. I would have more kids if I could afford them and had much much much more patience. Thank goodness Devin was the smart one and went and got fixed. I love babies but would love to trade them in once they are three LOL. Guess I will just love on all my brothers and sisters that are still not done having kids.
Love you Mindy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwww, tell her congratulations for me! =0)