A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Friday, February 6, 2009

Dear Obama

Okay, I just got this letter a few days ago. Calvin had to write a letter to the new president for a school assignment. When he came to Devin and I and was complaining saying he didn't know what too write. We kinda blew him off. gave him some little examples. I fell bad now but well he did such an amazing job and it brought tears too my eyes.

Since the picture didn't come out very clearly I will write it out so you can totally see what he wrote.

Dear Obama,

Hi how does it feel to be President? I'm Calvin and I was wondering if you could help me. My dad will lose his job and my grandpa lost his Job. can you help me? Well, not me but my dad.

Sincerely Calvin

Okay, for a fourth grader I would have many questions for the president. But this little boy wa thinking of other people not himself. I am so proud of him and glad that he is thinking of his family.

5 comments:

coolcatkamille said...

You should send it. That is horrible. Send it to hte president so he can see what we deal with as perants.

Fawn Harris said...

They r being send too the president the whole fourth grade wrote letters and one of the teachers are mailing them.

Laura and Jimmy said...

awww, that was so sweet! :)

Jason and Heidi Lambert said...

Fawn, that is so sad. What a sweetheart! It reminds me of a project Madi did for kindergarten. Everyone had to draw a picture and write about what they would do if they had a $100. She wrote that she would buy her family a home. It made my heart swell. If only homes cost $100.

Emily Ruth said...

Wow. You are sure raising those kids right.