A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Friday, February 6, 2009

Beavis and Butt head







Ok I have honestly never watched that show but my hubby got the kids to do this and they all wanted to do it. It started out with Aeden then the rest fallowed suit. The older ones sat around laughing. And Taylor pulled out her handy Cell phone, can't leave her side or else she might die. LOL. So if you happen to have watched the tv show back in the 90's HAHAHA funny to say that usually the 80's. You will get the joke. But even if you havn't it is still funny too watch our boys act silly.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

okay so it's really scary that I do know that the words "I am bungholio" should be said in conjunction to those pictures! My husband used to watch that show. And I can't believe you don't like gumbo! Although after the night I had I might not like it for a while either!