A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Friday, January 30, 2009

Stress

Well, I need to vent for a minute hope you don't mind. I HATE THIS STUPID ECONOMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay I am good. Thanks.

Well, 3 years in a row. Devin has lost his job. Every company has run out of money, Due to the fact that they havn't been paid by the contractors. So once again, it has happened. So, anyone have any ideas of any Plumbing company that may be hiring. Please let us know. Thanks

4 comments:

The Baum Family said...

I can't believe that. I am sorry. I can't imagine the stress your having. I will keep your family in my prayers. Good Luck! Stay strong! It's times like these when food storage really helps. I need to be more prepared.

Laura and Jimmy said...

i am so sorry! you are in our prayers.

Kristy said...

I'll definately keep my ears open for you. I agree with you I hate this economy too! If you ever need anything call me(email me and I'll give you my number!dkpa1377@yahoo.com)! I make a mean homemade bread these days and I'd be happy to make an extra batch a week. It's times like these that I wish I could win the lottery and share the wealth!

Jason and Heidi Lambert said...

Fawn, I feel your pain. Things have been really rough for us the past few years barely making it. Jason has been able to hold onto his job, but his hours have been cut so much we are both looking for part time jobs just to make ends meet. They are talking about more plants closing and more layoffs. It is really scary! Tell Devin to keep the faith! We will keep your family in our prayers and if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask. We would do whatever we can for you guys. My mother works at Whitton but I think they are in the same boat as everyone else. They have laid off so many people that I doubt they are hiring, but if Devin is interested I could talk to my mother and definitely put in a good word for Devin. Take care.