A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Monday, January 26, 2009

Potty Training update

Well, I am proud to update that on Jan 8 we had just started introducing Daxton into the adult world of Toilets. And for many weeks he wouldn't tell us when he had to go, but now he is telling us when he needs to go and Not very often does he have an accident. We only had one in the past week outside of the home. Which is amazing seeing how Mom is always on the move. Plus he goes to school three days a week for 3 hours a day and not one accident.

He is now just heading into the bathroom all by himself, Even in the dark. We are so excited and proud of him. He has always been slow at talking and expressing his feelings and his needs. I am so glad that I didn't quit. Many times I had the devil (Dad) telling me to quit that he wasn't ready and look who proved him wrong. I love being right. Because usually he is right. Much smarter man that I will ever be. LOL. Love you babe.

2 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

So glad I found your blog. It's so fun to see what you are up to these days and you have a beautiful family: ) congrats on the fruits of all your hard work!

Laura and Jimmy said...

good job! i really need to stop avoiding potty training... it's so haaarrrd!! :p