A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Work and the glory

Okay I just have to talk. I am so ecstatic. Like I said in an earlier post, I have never as an adult read a book, (well big book). Well about two weeks ago I finally finished the Work and the Glory I. I was so excited. I ran over the next day and go the Second one from my mom and I am already on page 211 out of 506. Let me tell you for those of you who read fast, I am not one of those I read slow. I feel that as I have been reading more I am getting faster.

I just want my kids to know that yes if MOMMY can do it you can too. Keep reading even as an adult it makes me feel so good to know that I still know how. LOL Since I am just a mom I haven't had much education over the past 12 years. So I feel like this is helping me.

2 comments:

wackywilsons said...

Good for you! I began that series and didn't stick with it...but, I definitely think you should b/c not only does it make you feel stronger about the church, but obviously the reading is doing you and your brain some good exercise:)

Anonymous said...

I loved that Series!!! I remember sitting in front of the kids dance studio just sobbing through one part!!! Read Twilight next--you thank me later!! Sorry haven't called I have been working and just so dang tired just trying to get use to working again! Post on my blog more I love to hear from you!! Does Kasandra have a blog???