A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Saturday, November 15, 2008

New or Gently used Jackets

I am need of a lot of help. Our Jr. Girl Scout troop is collecting new or gently used jackets for boys or girls. We need to try and do three community service projects in one year. And well our girls went door to door collecting canned goods so we are one down. Just an FYI, in that one night we collected enough food to feed my family for two weeks. That is a family of 7. I thought that was really good for just one night.

Anyways, If you would be able to donate anything, Please get in touch with me and I would love to come and pick them up from you. We need all the help we can get. Thanks so much.

1 comment:

coolcatkamille said...

Fawn you need to take your home off the market then relist so it looks new. Maybe say deal feel through. Say a show that said the longer on market people will just skip it.