A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Reading obsession

Holly cow when I cot home from work last night I of course couldn't sleep. It was after 10:30 pm when I got in the door and all the kids didn't need tending too and the house was perfectly clean (thank you Devin you are my favorite husband). Then since we live in tight quarters I didn't want to do anything that would bother or wake up anyone. I decided to go in my room and read my book. Well, I was on page 390 and now I am on 478. My eyes started to get heavy so I decided to call it a night. Well, I hadn't realized what page I was on until that moment. And needless to say I was almost done with the book there is only 506 pages in the second book. I was so into the book it kept getting good and then I just couldn't think of anything but the book. It was actually quiet and I could think of what I was reading and nothing else. (didn't have to go back and read the page over and over again due to kids or husband interrupting me.) Well, when I put the book away and turned off my light I reached to set my alarm and realized that it was already ONE AM. And yes I am feeling it this morning. But since Daxton doesn't have school my nap won't be until later.

2 comments:

Jason and Heidi Lambert said...

Your funny! Got a book for you to read. Its called "The Christmas Sweater" By Glenn Beck. It's only about 200 pages. I read it in two days. Amazing I know. So you should be able to burn through it pretty quick. Let me know what you think. Good luck on your new hobby. Jason

Laura and Jimmy said...

:) the work and the glory will do that to you! love those books!