A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

First Day on the Job



Well last night was my first day of real work in over 3 years. I really enjoyed the change in daily life. Plus the benefits are awesome. I am stocking the store and straightening clothes, plus helping the happy customers.

Well, while on my first night of work. We were setting up the new pricing for the holiday sales and WOW, they are having a nice big sale today as well as added sale stuff on Friday. So for those of you that want a great deal on clothing here is your chance.

1 comment:

gray-gang said...

That is so awesome you work at Children's place. I worked there for a little bit and boy are the discounts great! Do you still get discounts at the disneystore too? Which one do you work at? Do you get commission, if so I am totally there! It is nice to have a job- nothing like getting out of the house for a little bit and talking to grown ups!