A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Updated

Ok, I am going to just update really FAST. LOL



In the past week a few things have happened and I hope and pray that until Christmas it calms down PLEASE.



First we had Daxton's Birthday, So we took him to McDonald's for lunch and my two sisters and their boys came with us. He wanted to show off his Crown that his teachers gave to him.

Then Taylor came home with a Principals Award. I am so proud of her she has been struggling this past few years in school. And for her to come home with this, It really made her feel AWESOME. Good Job Taylor.

Then We Finally had the two boys combined Party. It was a great turnout. First time ever we had more friends than family. Tayton had a blast playing with all the kids from his class. Since I was entertaining the kids I didn't get a chance to take any pictures of them blowing out the candles. Thanks to everyone that came and celebrated this day with our family.

No comments: