A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Savings at Fry's

Ok I am not going to take a picture of everything that I bought because I filled up the entire back of my suburban and then part of the floorboard in the middle section. So needless to say I would be here all night downloading pictures. But I do want to thank Connie for allowing me the honor of learning how to clip and print and transfer coupons. I wasn't new to that part but It really helped me out a ton with her new blog. And for those of you that don't know about it check it out and you will love it as much as I have. http://PENNIESSAVED.blogspot.com/

I spent in first transaction: $25.17 but saved $83.71 ( yea proud of that one)

MFG CPN-22.80
Bonus CPN-6.15
VIP Card- 54.76
Total- 83.71

2nd Transaction: $122.81 and saved $73.33( that one too YIPPIE SKIPPY)

MFG CPN- 12.30
Bonus CPN- .70
VIP card- 60.33

3rd Transaction: $10.46 and saved $8.75

MFG CPN- .80
Bonus CPN- 1.10
VIP card- 6.85


So a grand total Savings of $165.79 Not good at math so can't figure out the percent but I am gonna say it is really good. I didn't have very much food in my cabinets so I did get a ton of stuff that wasn't on sale or with a coupon. But I am so thrilled I have an extra freezer in the laundry room and it is half full.

Fry's has their butt roast on sale buy one get one free. so check that out. I basically got two roasts for a family of 7 for $4.00 a piece. I got 8 boxes of cereal either free or $1.00 a piece and they were general mills brand my kids were so excited because we got their favorites and not the generic or the WIC brands LOL. There was a ton that I just can't list if you wanna call me or email me I can list them for you. But, check out the Fry's ad and Connie's blog and you will be so happy you did.

1 comment:

gray-gang said...

Oh my gosh Fawn! Lets go shopping!! That is amazing!!!