A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Aeden's Officially One Years Old









Family Photo


Well, I am so sad right now. Last night was the last time ever that Devin and I will be throwing a child of ours a First Birthday Party. Makes me wanna cry to know that we will never ever have another child, Not that we don't have a few. But still makes me realize that my babies are all growing up so fast and I just wish we had more time on earth with our children to soak in all the good times. We seem to remember more bad than good times.

So excited to get his presents




Anyways, we went to Red Mountain Park in Mesa. My sister, brother, Mom and Skip, Dad and his girlfriend, Devin's parents and brother, Arleen and all the many kids that came with parents came to celebrate this one last first birthday. Thanks everyone it was awesome. Here are a few pictures of the night. Enjoy

2 comments:

Tiana said...

He is so cute. Such blonde hair and blue eyes. Looks like he had a good one.

Unknown said...

How fun!! He is so stinkin cute!
Hey- I have my tables up all of the time, so anytime you want to scrapbook, I am game!