A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Miracle PLEASE

Ok, every mom just needs to vent right. Well I am going too. Even though I have five kids, I still freak out when the little ones get a fever. Well, Aeden being only one (as of Saturday), has had a fever of 102 (off and on) since Saturday plus diarrhea. And I took him to Urgent Care Last night and of course all they say is it is viral and no medicine is needed. No ear infection. Basically it has to run its course. My poor baby has been sick now for four almost five days. I am getting upset with the technology we have today in the year 2008/. You would think that there would be a magic cure for our babies. It makes me so sad to see him like this. He is always so happy and for the last week he hasn't been nothing but a sad ball of chunk.

And I being a awesome mother quit nursing him two weeks ago, and now is the perfect thing for him is too be nursing and getting those natural vitamins and well I am rambling, But I feel horrible because I know that is what makes a nursing baby happy is too lay next too their moms and relax.

If anyone has advice for me or a miracle cure PLEASE spread the knowledge.

1 comment:

wackywilsons said...

I wish there was a cure as well!

Your love, concern and attention will always be the best medicine for him.

and follow that instinct!