A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Sunday, September 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AEDEN






WOW, I just wanna cry. Yesterday was Aeden's 1st BDAY. and of course he had to be sick. Thank goodness his party isn't till Monday, so hopefully he will be much healthier so he can enjoy his cake and ice cream.

When he was born he was really colicky and after I took him too chiropractor he has been such a wonderful baby. I am so sad that he is already one. I know that he is growing up so fast and I am not ready for him to keep going. I want a baby forever. They are so innocent and happy. I have been so blessed with great babies. But not too sure about the 2 threw 5 stage. Just a few pictures that are still on my computer on Aeden that I thought were cute.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun your little guy is 1! Time flies, doesn't it?! He is so stinkin cute! all of your kids are. =0)
Hey- I glanced at your sidebar, and a name popped out at me, and I was wondering if it is the same person I know. Amanda Johnstun. I tried to click on her blog to see if it was the same person I know, but it is private. The one I know is married to a guy named Adam, and has at least 2 kiddos. (i know they had a boy first, and I think their 2nd was a girl, but not sure) If this is the same person, could you let her know that I said hello and she should leave a comment on my blog? And if not the same person, that is ok too! Thanks! talk to you soon!

Mortensen Family said...

thanks so much for the offer! you're too kind! Do you live in QC? or are you over by "the old neighborhood" where we grew up? I kinda live by there. I stay home pretty much all day too, so we should really get together and hang out soon. (after we are all better over here especially)
How fun! Amanda & family were our very first neighbors when we were first married. We saw them a few times after we all moved, and it was always fun to see them. I hope she contacts me! that would be great! Thanks!