A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Memorial Weekend

Daxton waiting patiently for Devin too start the quad. He loves to ride he doesn't care what it is or how long the ride is he just loves too ride.

He finally gave up at the end of the day. He fell asleep on Mom. Guess I drive like a girl so it was smooth sailing. I guess I need to work on the roughing it part.
Abi and Taylor living up the weekend. They aren't your typical Girls.
Well we headed up North to Flagstaff, The Cinders and had a really good time. Devin and Kevin headed up Saturday night and the kids and I headed up Sunday mid morning. Wasn't as bad of a drive as I thought it would be with five kids. The babies slept for about an hour and a half. I only had to stop Four times. I think that is pretty good. Once for Lunch, then potty breaks and another drink, then air in tires, and the last stop was for ice for the ice chests that were already up at camp.


When we left we had a really bad wind. And well needless to say our nice big tent is now dead. We had to bury it. The wind grabbed it and took it away, but the stakes were doing their job and they didn't go anywhere so it shredded it.
The last picture is looking down the Hundred dollar mountain. They call it that because it will cost more than that too replace all your gear. I was cringing the whole time he was going up it and down it. I gave him a kiss and said I am glad you enjoyed yourself but do it when I am not around. K thanks.

2 comments:

Laura and Jimmy said...

Sounds like an excellent weekend. :) and hurray for Tayton for getting the principals award!! that's awesome!!

nina's family said...

you did mean labor day weekend right???? just wondering cuz the date on the pic is September 1st..lol dont feel bad, i always get those two mixed up!!! looks like you had a blast ;o)