A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Football Season Notre Dame

I can't believe its already that time again. When I was a kid my dad and brothers were die hard Dallas Cowboys fans. And my dad still is. I never really got into the sport until three years ago when I decided to actually sit down with my best friend and try and understand what he get out of this game. I of course am not as addicted to it as he is. But it sure is a rush when they are close to a touchdown or when they intercept the ball, and well all that good stuff.

Last year was definitely a big bummer but hopefully the new team has had time too get to work together and we can win this. First game of the year yes we smothered them. 21 Notre Dame to 13 San Diego. Well it was a great game. So excited that they won, starts the year off exciting.

No comments: