A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Monday, March 31, 2008

Mothers Day Ideas





Hello everyone, It's that time again to try and top last years gift. Well I have been brain storming and I have a few ideas. Let me know what you think.

1st one is a board with a cute little saying. You can change the Nana or keep it the same.

2nd one is a cute saying for those grandma's that want to show off all there grand kids.

3rd one is too help out those grandma's who need a little extra help remembering when their kids/grand kids birthdays are.

and 4th is a BRAG board too hang those drawings that grandma gets so once again she can brag about how crafty her grand kids are.

Well, if anyone is interested I can gt you a quote the prices will very depending one how custom you make it.

2 comments:

Kates said...

Fawn, these are all so cute. And I am so glad you started a blog. It is so fun to check on people this way!!

Erica~Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

I LOVE the birthday board! What a great idea! I love that you have a blog - it is great to keep up with people.