A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Little Boys Tantrums


Wow, I am getting to frustrated with whining boys. No matter what I do if I give them their way they still whine if I don't I still hear it. I need too hear from you super moms what is the trick. I love my son to death but I am going bonkers. He is a completely different kid for me than everyone else. And I am not sure what to do with him. And you all know which one I am talking about (Tayton). He is the sweetest but the rottenest one I have. He knows exactly what buttons too push and when. I have to leave the room and count hahahaha before I react.

Do they ever grow out of tantrums? Plese say yes.

1 comment:

Twylla Gibbens said...

Ya, when you figure that one out let me know too k!