A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

update

Well, Just had my surgery and i am doing OK. Recovery is going as planned. I did find out that the hysterectomy was a waste. So I am really unhappy about that. But I can't look back I just have to finish recovery and then move onward. I do have another test that they are gonna do to see if I have the Celiac Disease. So NOT looking forward to having positive results on that test. But, Kinda just wanna know whats going on with my insides. Would be a nice relief. Been doing a lot of research on my own and at Walmart and they have a whole new line of food that I am able to eat being on this new diet. So not as bad as I thought it would be. But I do know that mine and my families life will change for the better but will be a huge change.

No comments: