A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Calling

Well this weekend Devin and I were asked to be the new Wolf Leader and Assistant. So again I am the leader over the 8 year old boys. I am actually so excited. Ever since Calvin turned 8 I got really into the scouting program. It has been a very fun learning process. I have had so much fun with this calling. And I am super excited to share this with Devin as my assistant, LOL. Now I am extra excited that we have a son in our den. Calvin was already out of wolfs when I was put in two and a half years ago. I just pray that I have the patience and knowledge that I need with these boys that are put into our hands to spread the fun and excitement that comes with scouts. I also pray that these boys have an understanding of what they are doing, and what an amazing job they are doing every time they pass off a requirement.

2 comments:

Marie said...

I still wish you were over here doing it! I got a new assistant! Finally your spot is filled

Michelle Connolly said...

Fawn! I love to hear that you're excited about Cubs. So many people are afraid of it and don't want to serve in scouts... Your enthusiasm will help keep the boys motivated. That's just awesome!

P.S. Adam said it was great talking to you while he was in AZ.