A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Sunday, April 19, 2009











I was so horrible, I totally forgot to blog about Calvin's 10Th birthday. Well it is a tradition in our Family that when the kids turn 10 we take them to Disneyland just him and one parent for the day. But this year Calvin chose Mom but since I knew that I couldn't handle driving alone all that way. SO I voted to take dad along with us which was a great idea since I get motion sickness and Dad and Calvin don't so we left on a Saturday morning about 1 am got too Disneyland and then spent all day at both parks and then stayed 6 hours in a hotel to sleep then off for another 6 hour drive. We had a good time but next time we will stay longer and have more fun not so rushed. LOL here is a few pics. enjoy Happy Birthday Calvin Frank Harris. Love you little man.

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a cool tradition! Lucky you. I'd love a day in Disneyland. . . although I think it would quickly turn into three.