A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Saturday, December 27, 2008

2ND Semester Over

WOW, I can't believe how time has just flown by. Devin has already been in school for 2 semesters. That is tooooo crazy. I am so proud of him working full time being a part time dad and attending online courses. I am trying to juggle being a full time mom and work 2 days a week.

I am so excited that my children have a great example (their father) to attend college and get good grades. Devin got another A and a C (he forgot too do one assignment his last week so he was one point away from a B) He really deserves that B but guess he learns from his misreading LOL.

Anyways just want too tell my handsome man how proud and excited I am for him. What a great example you are setting for your children. Love you babe

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

What is he going to shcool for? And can he convince my hubby to go? My nagging doesn't seem to work.