A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Sunday, October 19, 2008

First Semester Of College

I just want to say how proud I am of Devin. It has been 13 Years, Since he has graduated High School. And attempted 8 years ago to go back to school for electrical. But since he really wasn't a fan of Electrical he dropped out after a few weeks.

But nine weeks ago he started College. I gotta tell you I was very scared. School now days is not cheap and wasn't looking forward to another bill from the school that we have to pay back for not finishing. But, He stuck with it, I can Vogue it wasn't always easy for him, nor me and the kids. He works 40-60 hours a week, then comes home 5 days a week and does his assignments, then tries to spend time with me and the kids. Sometimes, well most of the time I felt like a single parent. He is a great big help when he is home and not doing school, but when he is doing school I have to try and keep it quiet for him. Good luck with that LOL.

Well anyways, I am proud of him and he starts another semester TOMORROW, Not excited about that, doesn't even get a break. Oh well sooner he gets it finished the sooner he can quit being a Commercial Plumber and be happier.

Love you Handsome Man and CONGRATS. On your A and B

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is awesome that he is going to college. It is definitaly hard work. To answer your question yes I do still do home birth it works great for me. I just let the baby come when it is ready so I do not induce. I am a woose to when it comes to pain but I love being at home instead of the hospital. As you know I have had to much fun in hospitals.