A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mssed events











I actually missed a few blogs have been on Facebook lately and neglecting my duties on my blog, so here are a few things that happened last week.




First of all Aeden turned one this month and well as you know had to go to Dr. for his shots and checkup. So here is a few pictures of him and Daxton in the dr office and of his many holes.




Then Devin after three weeks of being sick and him finally being told by his boss (not his wife why would he listen too her) to go to the dr so he can get over this cough and cold. He had to go to urgent care bacuse the dr office was full they told him he has broncitis. So he now has meds and is getting better finally. This is a rare site so had to take pictures.




Then Thursday my two sisters and my sisters sister- in- law and I took the kids to the Mall for a fun play day. And just a few pics of the kids being cute.

No comments: