A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Friday, August 29, 2008

Thursday Lunch at School



Taylor and her friend Lillie. It was nice to finally meet her. But she was way too advanced in life for Taylor, Well maybe for me. She was talking about dating boys and all that good stuff. Well even though I wasn't allowed to date until 16 I still had those elementary boyfriends. Mostly ran and hid from them. hahaha remember the good old days. I just pray that she is a better daughter than I was for sure.



Aeden was such a ham for the camera, All the little kids wanted to kiss him on the forehead. I was so proud of my babies for being so good for the hour that they were just sitting there with their sister and brothers.



Tayton wanted to take a picture so he took on of his friend. This is him. He is a cute big boy he towers over Tayton and probubly weighs double too. But they love to play together on the playground.







I asked the kids if it would emabarass them if I was to come have lunch with them.


"No mom that would be so cool." Yea right, Calvin wouldnt even sit with me. Thats ok. I still love my little man. This picture doesnt do justice he is half the size of most the boys in his class. But much cuter.



Daxton had to ham it up for the school kids.









Tayton was so excited that we came. He even shared his lunch with both his brothers even though we just mcdonalds.



Taylor waiting in line to get her food. Look at the size difference from the boy behind her. Her teacher is in front of her. My little babies. HAHAHAHAHA wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: