A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth Of July

Well Anther year come and gone. Crazy isn't it how when you get older time just fly's by but when you were a kid you couldn't wait till you were 8 then 12, then 16, then 18, then 21, and then you wish you were 8 again and start all over. Well, on this fourth of July We started off the day by hitting Denny's for breakfast. Since Taylor and Calvin are up north with grandparents, it was only the three boys and mom and dad. And Tayton wanted to take pictures so that is why I am in front of the camera instead of behind it. HAHAHA!!!!!!!! He did such a good job didn't even cut off any heads or other body parts. I might give him my job, maybe not that means I have to be in the pics.
Then at two we went to Kevin and Patricia's to BBQ and swim. It was fun as always, we always enjoy hanging out by the pool and laughing at our hubby's trying to perfect the flip off the waterfall. Well watching them try and get up the nerve to jump and not land on their backs. And, Kevin doing the perfect cannon ball and soak everyone, and catapult the babies out of the pool. TIDAL WAVE, HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Patricia's family was there too and they graciously got cupcakes for my B-Day and sang happy Birthday to me and made me blush, GOSH! Thanks everyone really appreciate it.
Then we were off to AJ High School for fireworks. This was with my two brothers, my parents and all the kids. Was a fun time too sit back and watch fireworks. First year Daxton wasn't afraid of them. Probably because brave uncle Geoff was perfecting him.

Funny story for you all, when I was less than 5 years old. My family went too Sierra Vista, AZ. To visit a family friend, and we were at the field waiting for the fireworks to start and my parents handed out cake to everyone and just as my mom finally got too sit down and relax before they started, I leaned over and said "Like my party Mom". I thought that everyone in the field was there to celebrate my birthday. Wow wish that was true could you imagine all the gifts you would get every year you wouldn't need to buy anything all year long you would be hooked up. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

No comments: