A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer Break


Is there anyone else that is ready for school to start up again. My kids think that they are going to die. They just want too play xbox 360, watch TV, and sleep. Normally that would be okay but all the normal stuff like chores and helping mom doesn't seem to exist during the summer. Not going to handle that. Oh yea mom can only handle so many days in the pool. I am going to be a prune hahaha.


If anyone has some great free things to do to keep them entertained please I am all ears.

1 comment:

wackywilsons said...

Your family pics are great! You look as beautiful as ever and I am a huge fan of red.

That's quite a scare about Taylor...I am sure it's so easy to get dehydrated in AZ.

As far as summer, most of my friends have a routine that they do everyday: swimming on Mondays, library on Tuesdays, etc....

How is Devin's new job?