A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rock Band

Well for Devin's 31st b-day we got him ROCK BAND, The whole family loves it. I have been having a hard time finding it for the ex box 360. So when the kids were gone in Taylor, AZ. I had free time on my hands so we found it at Kmart. So he got his present early. But that's ok I got mine early too. And mine was much better hahahahha.

If you haven't had the chance to play the game you must it is hilarious to sing and watch people get frustrated with the drums or guitars and well just a fun game to laugh at people hahahaha. Here are some pics

1 comment:

wackywilsons said...

You are moved!!! I am glad everything is okay as far as the security system is concerned. It's a good thing too!

I hope everything starts to transition for you in a positive way with work, friends, family, etc.

Let us know when Devin starts working on his own! Good for him!