A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Family Pictures




Wow Finally got it done. My brother is a professional photographer and a great one I might add. And as long as I can remember he has been taking mine and my family pics. When Devin and I first started dating he hated getting pics taken, but after the last 13 years, he is accepted the fact that my family is picture freaks.
We usually get new family pics every 6 months but since we had been living in Florence we haven't had any taken. Makes me so sad, Poor Daxton was neglected. We don't have hardly any of him as a baby.


Then picking out the outfits to match. That is really hard for all five kids and then for the parents to match. I guess I am just not very good at that part. I figured out we would do red shirts and black board shorts. Do like a summer theme. But couldn't find anything red for Aeden. Went to too many different stores just gave up and he has red shorts but sad part is they are hidden so he is the odd ball. Oh well he is still adorable. exceptionally with his hair hock, that is one hundred percent natural. CUTE CUTE.

1 comment:

nina's family said...

These are awesome pics, and I LOVE Aeden's hair! so cute. Tayton looks alot like Calvin! well...they all look alot alike, but you know what I mean.