A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Taylor

WOW 11 years old. I can't believe it. She is my baby girl. Well not so much anymore. It makes me so sad that she isn't so little anymore. But I was told that she wouldn't want too be around me much at this age, and proud too say she isn't embarrassed yet of me and dad, thank goodness.
Well she had three minni parties. Her birthday was on Thursday the 15th of May, so since it was a school day she got too take cupcakes too school for her class to sing with her and have fun there. Then that night we took her out too our family pizza joint in Mesa, L.J.'s Pizza. Both Grandpa's and Grandma's were able to come with us.


Then Yesterday for Family home evening we took her too Peter Piper Pizza, for an extended family party. Our kids get parties with friends on the even years. She had a blast. Running around feeling like the center of attention. She had her little glow about her. She was on top of the world. She got her Heely's that she requested and really cute outfit from her Aunt Kasandra, and money from Grandpa and Grandma Dee, and a night out with Grandpa and Grandma Harris. She is already planning next years party, HAHAHAHA. Better start saving our pennies.

Hope she had a wonderful day. We love you Taylor,

2 comments:

wackywilsons said...

Happy birthday Taylor! Did you guys move yet? Are you selling or renting the house ?? I hope you have a wonderful transition...lots of boxes and packing up.

I think your short hair looks great too...of course with your "I can't believe you have 5 kids body!"

Kenny will be so fun! I went last year and he is a wonderful performer...

I look forward to some new stories in your new house and job...

Good luck and congrats

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday to Taylor. I'm sad that you are moving/moved. I was just getting to know Taylor at activites day. Time does go fast Heaven will be 11 in Oct. of this year also. Sorry that we didn't get a chance to know you better. Lets keep in touch and I will always be intown for something we will have to get together then. Here is my email address: kmdone0518@hotmail.com Please email me so I can invite you to my blog. Thanks for being a friend to our family.
The Done Family ( Florence 2nd ward)