A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Friday, May 2, 2008

Grow so fast

I am just sitting here staring at pictures. And man I am so sad, I can't believe that i am turning 30 this July WOW and I have five kids. It makes me so sad where did the time go. I remember when Taylor was born and she will be 11 in two weeks. I still remember when I was eleven. And Aeden, He is turning 8 months soon and I am not ready for that. I love the baby stage and it makes me so sad that they grow up so fast. Why can't they stay little a few months longer or even years. I think it would help us mothers learn patience. Well maybe. I don't know but I am glad Devin got fixed because I think I would be talking about having another one because I am not ready to give up my newborn baby. But I really don't have a say in that one.

2 comments:

Arleen Cook said...

So sad when they grow up soo fast. I wish there was a way tp slow time down and really cherish those cute baby days. Cute pictures!!

Twylla Gibbens said...

Those are cute pictures of you. I hate to see my last one get bigger too. He started off so big I didn't really get the baby stage for long.