A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Sunday, May 11, 2008

30th birthday


Well, I feel so stupid, I have had a lot of drama happening in my life right now. But, my sweet husband new exactly what I needed and wanted for my 30th birthday, Great seats to the Kenny Chesney Concert. Now I just want too meet him and then I am set for life. But not sure what I would do if I really did meet him. Probably stand there and say UHHHHHHHH. Besides the fact that he is very good looking, He is an amazing singer and performer. I gotta tell you there isn't one song out of all of his cd's that I don't like. Anyways, I just feel horrible that I didn't blab it too the world or make it more known that I am ex static that I am going. He also got me his newest cd so I can brush up on his latest songs. That didn't take very long. Taylor is so bumbed that she isn't going. Too bad I want my man with me. Anyways, I am so excited, My birthday isn't for another month and a half but since there is only one concert a year and tickets are so expensive haven't been able to go. Kids and Hubby come first. So on May 31st don't call me I won't be answering the phone I will be having the time of my life and soaking in the whole evening. hahahahahahaha

1 comment:

Laura and Jimmy said...

Holy cow, there are a lot of people turning 30 out here! Sounds like FUN!!! I love concerts. :o)