A Face Without Freckles,
Is Like A Night Without Stars

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Moving Day

Well, since I can't keep anything inside I figured I will spill the beans too everone who reads our family blog. We will be moving in the middle of June. I am so excited to be closer to family but really sad to leave our first home and ward and my girl scout troop. This is the longest Devin and I have lived in one place in the last 11 1/2 years we have been married. Crazy I know.
Devin is going to finally do it get his plumbing lisence, And start up our own company. I am scared to death. I am not one person too jump into anything with out thinking it threw alot. And I have been thinking it over for the past few years and I am ready scared but ready. I pray that everything will go our way and we will have a better future for our kids. Life has been so crazy the past two christmas' devin loosing his job too the lack of his owners wanting to work near the holidays and well that means devin gets let go. With no warning. SO we are tired of him doing all the work and them getting all the good stuff. So we are going to start a company and try to learn from the mistakes that his ex-bosses made and make our lives better. Long journey ahead. But should be worth it.

My dad is graciously letting us stay in his home in mesa for the next year so we can get things situated and then we can get a home of our own again, and let our kids restart their lives. I pray that we are doing the right thing. I know that they miss thier cousins and grandparents. But we will miss all the great friends that we have made here in Florence.

5 comments:

Laura and Jimmy said...

That would be a hard decision. There are great people here, but it will be nice to be by family! Good luck! You will be missed. :o)

So when you said "sounds like fun" did that mean you wanted to join the sedona blog?? or are you waiting to decide if you will be motivated enough?? either way you should join because it will be FUN!!

Erica~Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

You will be missed - starting your own business is a hard and scary thing also.

You definately have to do what is best for your family. =-)

The Atkinson's said...

HI Fawn..I'm totally spying your blog off of Twyllas list!! ;) Im sad your moving!! I'm kinda jealous that you get to move back into CIVILIZATION though. LOL. Good luck girl, everything will be fine, and hollar if you need anything!

~Sarah

Twylla Gibbens said...

I can't believe you get to move back to where there is a target so close! so jeolose. You need anything let me know.

wackywilsons said...

I can totally relate....what a scary and risky thing it is. Fortunately, you guys have the work and business experience to be very successful! If you can handle getting laid off two years in a row with a large family to feed, you can handle this.

I know you will do great!

Devin looks great in pig tails too.